Have you ever wondered if America is in the Bible and who the people called Israelites are today? America has been very blessed with vast water ways, rivers, creeks, mountains, plains, trees and resources flowing with milk and honey. Americans have had a history born out of the wild and rugged heritage of Europe and tamed the land that is just one aspect of the Kingdom of Heaven.
There is a wedding coming soon and the bride (JerUSAlem) is preparing for her husband (the Lamb) are you ready for the coming birth of a new nation and a people that will rule and reign with the Lord Jesus Christ for a 1000 years. Have you come to understand the leadership of believers that will be Kings (Rulers) and Priests (Servants) with the Lord Jesus Christ and will subdue the entire earth over a thousand year period for the glory of the Most High God of Hosts in Jesus name?
Are you a lover of God and want to express the deep intimacy of the Lord to all those who are called out of Babylon and the world (constitutional order) that we are all in bondage to? Are you skeptical of the system that you live in and are participating in on a daily basis? Do you have questions concerning your future and the future of America and the United States? Do you want to love one another and be an example of the Lord Jesus Christ to all the nations that are called by the name of the Most High God of Hosts, through Jesus Christ and his Blood?
Than it is time to go through some trials, tribulations, pain, suffering and afflictions that will help us to mature in the Lord and become men and women that are responsible, reasonable and have gained knowledge, wisdom and understanding of the way of Jesus Christ unto discernment. The leaders that are being prepared today will go into the millennium equipped to take care of one another through love, faith, hope and charity. The system of Babylon that is based on deception, coercion, theft, murder and violence is coming down and now is the time to get prepared to rule over yourself and your own families and serve one another in love.
The Most High loves you and has given us this prophetic time in history to correct us and destroy His enemies at the same time. Just as the Israelite’s came out of Egypt, we will to come out of Babylon and learn the ways of the Most High God through the teachings of Jesus Christ and will finally have our own land and will glorify the name of the Lord forever. I hope that you will take the time to start a foundation built in love for the truth and taking action in the Blood of Jesus Christ for the developing end time events that will take place soon.
Revelation 18:4 4And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
Jeremiah 51:45 45My people, go ye out of the midst of her, and deliver ye every man his soul from the fierce anger of the LORD.
2 Corinthians &:1 1Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.
Romans 10:10 10For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
Galatians 3:26-27 26For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus. 27For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
Romans 13:14 14But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfill the lusts thereof.
Confess Your Sins
Mark 1:3-5 3The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight.4John did baptize in the wilderness, and preach the baptism of repentance for the remission of sins. 5And there went out unto him all the land of Judaea, and they of Jerusalem, and were all baptized of him in the river of Jordan, confessing their sins.
1 John 1:5-10 5This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all. 6If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth: 7But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin. 8If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. 9If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 10If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.
Ezekiel 18:30-31 30Therefore I will judge you, O house of Israel, every one according to his ways, saith the Lord GOD. Repent, and turn yourselves from all your transgressions; so iniquity shall not be your ruin. 31Cast away from you all your transgressions, whereby ye have transgressed; and make you a new heart and a new spirit: for why will ye die, O house of Israel?
2 Corinthians 7:10 10For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death.
2 Corinthians 12:20-21 20For I fear, lest, when I come, I shall not find you such as I would, and that I shall be found unto you such as ye would not: lest there be debates, envyings, wraths, strifes, backbitings, whisperings, swellings, tumults: 21And lest, when I come again, my God will humble me among you, and that I shall bewail many which have sinned already, and have not repented of the uncleanness and fornication and lasciviousness which they have committed.
Acts 2:38 38Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Acts 3:19 19Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.
Acts 5:31 31Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.
Acts 26:20 20But shewed first unto them of Damascus, and at Jerusalem, and throughout all the coasts of Judaea, and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, and do works meet for repentance.
Revelation 9:20-21 20And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk: 21Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.
This is an example of the prayer I used to draw near to God, through the Blood of Jesus Christ! I used this prayer for about five months according to the weaknesses I had at the time. Our prayer list changes over time as we get closer to God and we don’t sin as much as we did when we first begun. Start with Praise God! Thank-you Jesus! Glory be to God! Jesus is Lord! Praise be to Jesus! Hallelujah! Etc. Say this over and over.
1. I put the blood of Jesus over every part of this building or house. I put the blood of Jesus over every part of the people in this building or house.
2. I put the blood of Jesus over everyone I meet today, I see today, and I speak to today. Have your perfect will in every part of them in Jesus Holy name. I put the blood of Jesus over there harden hearts. Father, Holy God of heaven soften there harden hearts according to your will and ways. Bless them mightily with Your perfect love and perfect truth in your Son Jesus Holy name.
4. I humble myself before you Father, God of heaven. I humble my self before all mankind. God be merciful to me a sinner in Jesus name.
5. I put the blood of Jesus over my mind. Lord Jesus pour out your precious, powerful, healing blood over my mind. Wash my mind in your blood, Lord Jesus. Cleanse my mind and make it white as snow. Father, Holy God of heaven give me the victory over my mind in Jesus Holy name. I put on the mind of Christ in Jesus name!
6. I put all my trust in my Father, God of heaven thru His son Jesus Holy name.
7. I put the blood of Jesus over every part of me. Father, Holy God of heaven search every part of me for any sin that is in me and search every part of me for anything I have done this day that is displeasing to you in Jesus Holy name.
8. I put the blood of Jesus over every part of me. I put the blood of Jesus over all my sins, wash me in your precious blood Lord Jesus, pour out your blood over every part of me Lord Jesus, cleanse me and make me white as snow Lord Jesus.
9. Father Holy God of heaven forgive me of all I’ve done this day that was displeasing to you in Jesus Holy name. Father, Holy God of heaven forgive me of all my sins in Jesus Holy name.
10. I put all my unrighteousness, all my sins, iniquities, abominations, transgressions, trespasses, wrong doing, wrong thinking, wrong believing and wrong speaking right up to this second in time into your Holy Sea of forgetfulness, Father, God of heaven in Jesus Holy name.
11. I put the blood of Jesus over pride, arrogance, conceit and vanity. Father, Holy God of heaven give me the victory over all pride in Jesus Holy name.
12. Father, God I command you in Jesus name to be master of my mind, my life, my heart, my soul, my spirit and my body.
13. Father in Jesus name I command you to deliver me from self natural human spirit, Satan, and death in Jesus Holy name.
14. I put the blood of Jesus over debate and contention. Father, Holy God of heaven, in Jesus name I command you to deliver me from the demon spirit of debate and the demon spirit of contention. Father, Holy God of heaven give me the victory over debate and contention in Jesus Holy name.
15. I put the blood of Jesus over all doubt and unbelief. Father, Holy God of heaven, in Jesus name I command you to deliver me from the demon spirit of doubt and the demon spirit of unbelief. Father, Holy God of heaven give me the victory over all doubt and unbelief in Jesus Holy name.
16. I put the blood of Jesus over judging and condemning. Father, Holy God of heaven, in Jesus Holy name I command you to deliver me from the demon spirit of judging and the demon spirit of condemning. Father, Holy God of heaven give me the victory over judging and condemning in Jesus Holy name.
17. I put the blood of Jesus over resentment and rebellion. Father, Holy God of Heaven give me the victory over resentment and rebellion in Jesus Holy name.
18. I put the blood of Jesus over defiance. Father, Holy God of Heaven give me the victory over all defiance in Jesus Holy name.
19. I put the blood of Jesus over self glorification. Father, Holy God of Heaven give me the victory over self glorification in Jesus Holy name.
20. I put the blood of Jesus over self exaltation. Father, Holy God of heaven give me the victory over self exaltation in Jesus Holy name.
21. I put the blood of Jesus over all hate. Father, Holy God of heaven deliver me from hate in Jesus Holy name.
22. I put the blood of Jesus over my strong opinions. Father, Holy God of heaven deliver me from my strong opinions in Jesus Holy name.
23. I put the blood of Jesus over haughty mind, haughty walk, haughty talk, and haughty look. Father, Holy God of heaven give me the victory over all haughtiness in Jesus Holy name.
24. I put the blood of Jesus over all my sexuality in Jesus Holy name. Father, Holy God of heaven give me the victory over all my sexuality in Jesus Holy name.
36. I put the blood of Jesus over every evil spirit. Father, God cast out all these evil spirits from every part of me and cast them back into the center of hell and don’t let them come back on me again in Jesus Holy name.
37. God bless me with your perfect love that sets me free from all fears of the Devil and Satan in Jesus name. God bless me with your perfect truth in your son that sets me free from all lies, snares and traps of the Devil Satan.
38. I have my loins girded with the truth, which is the power of the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit of incredible lasting life of great peace and joy to the fullest in our Lord Jesus Christ. I put on the breastplate of righteousness in God and His perfect will, which is love and peace. I shod my feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace and I will walk with God of Heaven rejoicing through time forever. I put on the shield of faith, wherewith I shall be protected from all the fiery darts of the evil one. I put on the helmet of salvation, which is the precious blood of Jesus Christ. I put on the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God and the truths I know of the Holy truth in flaming fire.
39. Start praising God: Praise God, thank you Jesus, Hallelujah, etc.
40. I pray Father God to give me wisdom, knowledge and understanding that I may have discernment in these last days in Jesus name.
Conviction! (Convictions are things like pressure in your head, flu like symptoms, pain in some part of your body, etc.) When I get a conviction? I put the blood of Jesus over every part of me. I put the blood of Jesus over all your sins. (Ask God) Father, Holy God of heaven, “Is there something you want me to know.” If He says, “Yes!” Then ask, Father, Holy God of heaven, “What do you want me to know?” He will give you the sin. Then you can put the Blood of Jesus over every part of that sin. Ask, Father, Holy God of Heaven have mercy on me, forgive me of (sin) in Jesus Holy name. Father, Holy God of Heaven give me the victory over (sin) in Jesus Holy name.
Casting out Satan and the Devil! Get the hence or get behind me Satan/the Devil in Jesus Holy name. I resist you Satan in Jesus name. I am a child of God. I command you to depart from me immediately and take your stinking demons with you in Jesus Holy name.
Casting out demons! Father in heaven I command your hand in the name of Jesus to cast out the demon spirit of (name of demon spirit), bind him up and tie him up; cast him back into the pits of hell, where he came from, not to come back upon me again in Jesus Holy name.
The Past! What’s done is done, what’s in the past is past. I put the blood of Jesus over my looking back and giving place to the past and dwelling upon it. Enemies I put the blood of Jesus Christ over that person (name of person) and his heart. Father I command you in the name of Jesus to soften his/her harden heart and avenge him according to your will and ways. God bless him/her with your perfect love and perfect truth in Jesus mighty name.